I hope everyone had a great saturday. Our entire extended household is battling head colds at the moment so we are considering buying shares in kleenex and panadol. A thrilling weekend it does not make!
MIL and I did hit the shops in Fremantle this afternoon. there were no thrilling purchases made by me, even though there is a fantastic sale on at the moment. One thing that did catch my eye was a bonus bulk buy pack of NUDE by nature mineral makeup..but alas they didnt have the colour I was after. Bummer!
So as my brain is all kinds of fuzzy today, its just a bit of a fluffy post. As this blog is pretty new I figured that every couple of weeks or though I would tell you ten random things about me (I would LOVE if you all shared ten random things about you in the comments, that would make my day!)
- If I could spend all day, every day in my PJ's I would!
- I have cavalier king charles x bichion named Asti. Shes a bit dopey but beautiful in nature lol.
- I am either an 8 or 9 in shoes....I cant decide which fit I like better, depends on the shoe I guess.
- I had a salted caramel macaroon for the first time today....I think I'm in LOOOOOVE!
- My alcoholic crink of choice is Grey goose vodka with good quality orange juice or lemonade. yummo!
- I want Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive" played at my funeral.
- I want to buy an unloved cute little house and make it stunning in my own slightly quirky way.
- I love fashion and have champagne tastes on a not even beer budget, it more like a shandy budget! I hate paying retail prices hence why at the moment I opshop to get my fashion fix.
- I always knew I was an ok cook but living with the Inlaws has been a huge ego boost. My MIL raves about my cooking. I guess I must be doing something right. (maybe recipies is something I should start posting on here? thoughts?)
- I have no one amazing talent. I'm good at lots of things but as far as I can tell I'm not AMAZING at any one thing.