nuffnang

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Days 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Making the most of the time we have

Sorry about the lack of posts over the past few days/week, hubby is on his last week of holidays so we have been making the most of having family time before he goes back to the daily grind.

So here's a quick update (I will also be posting again tonight about today's activities. )
-I have posted anonymous photos of myself in my undies on a wonderful Facebook page to spark conversation on the way a woman's body really looks post baby. It's also made me re-thing "my mother body"
-I have taken a look in a "full length mirror" and found support from a group of lovely women all looking to make 2012 the year of their best body.
- I lost 2kg in my first week of weight watchers.
- had a doctors appointment and the new doctor I'm seeing is not convinced that the blood tests definitely show pcos so I have had more blood tests and have an ultrasound booked for next week.
So as you can see its been a pretty busy few days (add to that list all the mummy and fun stuff we have been doing)

Hope it's been a good few days for all of you as well.

Cheers

Cie
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...